TL - Inexistence [DnB] TL - Inexistence [DnB]

Awesome......... :)

I mean its just epic, awesome song you have created plus it ticks all the boxes of it being a Drum and Bass song.

Overall a great song to listen and I hope all listen would like it............. Well Done

TeHLoY responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm really glad you liked it! :D

He's a Pirate (Lead Test) He's a Pirate (Lead Test)

Excellent........ :)

You have made an amazing remix to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song, all the aspects such as the drums and the bass were used correctly. Could of made it a little longer, its one of the songs that when you listen it, basically you don't want the song to end.

Overall nice attempt on remixing and an actual song...........Well Done

E-o-e responds:

Thanks :D I didn't make this a full song, cause it mainly to test the leads. To be honest I really don't like the drums I may re do them, but at 200bpm its quite hard!

Mr Noname McFannypack Mr Noname McFannypack

Awesome......... :)

This a great song which has been created by a person who has pure talent of putting this song together. I would say this is a good song to listen to as it relaxes your mind. whilst you listening to the song, scenes are brought up such as romantic to tragic situation.

Overall nice classical song which sound enchanting..........Well Done

5/5

SiLver - Slow or Fast? SiLver - Slow or Fast?

Slow for the intro, then speed things up onwards

Basically you have good rhythm going, for the intro of a song start fairly slow. Then speed it up at the peak point of the song. This is just my opinion.

Overall good rhythm..........Well Done........... :)

.:No_Sleep:. .:No_Sleep:.

NIce song........ :)

Awesome song you have created. 'No_Sleep' good name for a song, some people might listen to this song if they are not able to get any sleep.

Overall nice song with excellent rhythm and unique atmosphere.........Well done

-= Caped Crusader =- -= Caped Crusader =-

Excellent...... :)

NIce song you have created, this sounds like something out of 'The Matrix', basically the intro for 'Neo' and 'Agent Smith' as they are slowly approaching each other for an epic battle.

Overall Awesome song with unique atmosphere.............Well Done

TheBiocide responds:

Hey, thanks a lot man! I really appreciate that review. Probably a bit more than usual because I really love the Matrix ;)

-=The Annex=- -=The Annex=-

Excellent......... :)

The song has potential and a unique atmosphere when you listen to it. The song has energy in areas of the song, since its a Drum N Bass song it ticks all the boxes. Finally the first time I listened to the song it brought up a scene "Epic battle in the sky."

Overall Awesome song and thank you for sharing it to all music lovers everywhere............Well Done.

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot man! I can never get enough of reviews like this! :)
I'm really glad you liked it and I hope you enjoy my other stuff too!

Bard's Song remix Bard's Song remix

Nicely Done...... :)

Awesome song you have created here, all aspects used in the song have been use perfectly, especially the vocals were excellent. This is pure talent and I would say this would be epic, if the song is used in a "Battle Theme Intro when a Hero enters the battlefield" this is just an idea.

Overall Awesome song, and since this was created on a boring day, the song also has the characteristics of making people happy............Well Done

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Truely Awesome...... :)

What an excellent song, the drum beat was perfect and the other aspects in the song were also used perfectly.

Overall Epic Drum N Bass song..... Well done

Colors of the Fifth Rainbow Colors of the Fifth Rainbow

Wow Truely an awesome song here....... :)

There is no doubt that is a Drum N Bass song. Its filled with Energy based upon its a fast paced song. Excellent Rhythm aswell.

Overall Amazing song you have created.... Well done